Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Comments setting changed – now open to everyone!


It has come to my attention that some of my readers have commented on some of my movie reviews and wondered about the status of their comments. The comment feature had been turned-off.
Sorry about that, my mistake... I have now changed the setting so that now anyone can comment on a post, whether you are a subscriber or guest visitor.
As the title suggests, the main purpose of this blog is to give my friends, family, supporters and acquaintances across the Internet an opportunity to read my opinion about DVDs that I watch, and perhaps steer someone away from a bad movie, or towards a good one. I'm not a professional movie critic. I do these reviews just for fun. I try to make my reviews direct and to the point, short, and sweet or sour – depending on the movie.
Thus, this blog is really meant to be a place for sharing opinions, comments or discussion about the movies that are reviewed. I encourage all of you to post your opinion about the movie, whether you agree or disagree with me.
The more opinions the better!
I hope this clarifies how the comments are handled on this blog. If you would like to give me feedback, suggestions or comments directly, please contact me at – rraker@hawaii.rr.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment