Thursday, April 5, 2012

Back by popular demand!!!

Several of my friends – well, two or three anyway –have asked that I start my DVD reviews once again! I thought that was a good idea, fun for me as I still watch at least one DVD per week. I promise to make my reviews short, honest and opinionated. Let me know what you think, and please share with others if you think they might be interested.


The Hangover #2 – a total waste of two hours of my life, but there was nothing else on television to watch at 10:30 PM and I didn't have any other DVDs around. If you saw "Hangover" that takes place in Las Vegas, you will be disappointed in this one. If you haven't seen the first movie, I recommend it over this one. "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas "doesn't translate very well to Bangkok, Thailand. I found the movie predictable and stupid – a lazy rewrite. The monkey was cute and the one car chase was pretty well done. Other than that, don't bother. Rent something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment