Saturday, July 31, 2010

Boondocks Saints

**** This is one of the best action movies I've seen in a while.  I would've given it five stars if the Movie had not gotten a little bizarre towards the end.  This is the original Boondocks Saints, I haven't seen the more recent sequel.  William Defoe as the lead detective does a great job.  The action is detailed, choreographed and well filmed.  I was engaged from beginning to end and a few times I thought "that was cool."  If you like action, guns, and bloody vengeance, this movie is for you.  Recommended.

1 comment:

  1. I have not seen this movie but i did see a documentary on the guy who wrote the script for the movie. He was a bartender, a regular guy who sent in the script and got signed on to direct the movie as well as have his band play in the soundtrack.... Brian

    ReplyDelete