Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The Girl with The Dragon Tattoo

For mature audiences only – not a movie to watch with family and friends. I had read the book and also had seen the trilogy of movies made in Sweden, so I knew what do expect and understood the story quite well. I was afraid this American version would be watered down and less engaging – fortunately my fears were far from the truth. This version of the movie was excellent. The acting and characters were great! I did feel the American version spent more time on the "girl" character – developing her a little bit further and giving her more on-screen time. This was good though. She is a fascinating part of the story. But what's really great is that the entire story itself is worthwhile. Makes a very full and enjoyable movie. It has everything, suspense, mystery, political intrigue, sex, violence and action. I do recommend this!

No comments:

Post a Comment